FURNISHED NIGHTLY VACATION RENTAL
SLEEPS FIVE | TWO BEDROOMS | ONE BATH
2216 W. PALMER STREET CHICAGO, IL 60647
Situated on a quiet tree-lined street with the stunning luxuriant surroundings of an urban garden awaits your home away, Bucktown House Vacation Rental Suite No. 1.
This vacation rental apartment is a hidden gem located in the heart of Bucktown, on the first floor of a fully renovated 1890's coach house. We encourage you to get out and explore the neighborhood, as you will be within walking distance of Holstein Park and Swimming Pool, The 606 Bloomingdale Trail and Damen Avenue, which is the International shopping destination second to Michigan Avenue.
After a long day of exploring, you will feel right at home as you luxuriate in over 700 square feet of plush comfort that offers an eclectic décor with handpicked designer furnishings.
If you're traveling with a large group or family and need greater accommodations, we have you covered. Guests can book the entire Bucktown House. The understated comforts of Bucktown House Suite No. 1 and Suite No. 2 will accommodate ten.
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with gas range, frost-free refrigerator, microwave and filtered water system
- Dark cherry custom cabinetry, granite counter tops and a glass mosaic back-splash
- Custom designed window treatments
- Luxurious spa-like marble bathroom with (MALIN+GOETZ) toiletries, plush towels and bath robes
- Queen-sized bed with reading lamps in the master bedroom
- Two twin-sized beds with reading lamps in the guest bedroom
- Living room features a Carlyle Convertible Sofa Bed, which sleeps two
- Flat screen TV with DIRECTV premium channels, DVD Player, iPOD docking station and AT&T U-verse Internet Service
- Beautiful urban garden with outdoor seating and grill
- Secured building with self-locking doors and keyless punch code entry
- Central air conditioning and heat with individual climate controls
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Free on-street parking (not reserved)